Salesforce Health Cloud focuses on Patient Relationships, not records. Health Cloud gives Providers and Payers a 360 degree view of their Patients and Members journey. Health Cloud is a platform for Intelligent Care Collaboration that will drive relationships and individualized Patient Engagement throughout the care process on any channel and any device. Immerse Salesforce Certified consultants are experts in Health Cloud and have the clinical and healthcare administration backgrounds to ensure delivery on the business processes and clinical workflows specific to hospital and payer needs. The Immerse Team is ready to make and impact and improve your organization’s Patient Experience
Health Cloud Implementation, Patient Management, Custom Care Plans, EMR Integration, Custom Care Console Design, Empower Patient Timeline, Custom App Development, Custom Apex, Triggers, Processes, Workflows and Approvals, Communities Integration, Einstein Analytics Risk Stratification, Salesforce Knowledge.
In the current 4th digital industry revolution with salesforce health cloud, we are pretty much matured to build health cloud system for pharma customers. We did couple of implementations for world class pharma companies, listing down couple of functionalities what we built.
- Lead management – Creating a lead in salesforce system and convert lead to a patient.
- Call script – Implemented call script for care coaches to interact with patients to convert lead as a patient.
- Patient Management (Patient onboarding/enrolment) – Built different Portals for HCP’s and Patients to engage more with care coaches.
- Custom Care Plans (based on different TA’s) – Care plan management for different threptic areas based on speciality.
- Patient 360 showing in timeline view – showing Patient activities from the day of treatment start to treatment end
- Custom Care Console Design – Patient navigation ,patient card, patient risk management using Einstein analytics.
- Designing of PV/QA module – Product quality and order management system
- Implemented different report and dashboards for complete patient 360